pl en de

Notarial acts between spouses

The notary will assist you with forming the property relations between the spouses, as well as with the division of joint property assets after the termination of joint property. In our office spouses and persons intending to get married may enter into marital property agreement, i.e. an agreement of regime of separate property with compensation of acquired possessions, an agreement to limit or extend the community property, as well as to introduce changes to these agreements and terminate them. After entering into agreement of regime of separate property, upon the decree of separation or divorce, the spouses or former spouses may enter into an agreement for partial or complete division of joint property in which, in addition to the division of property, the parties may decide on shared debts and settlement of the expenditure incurred on the common property or on the other spouse.